Friday, August 10, 2007

Don't mess with Texas!

I am getting ready to head to Oklahoma so that I can get up in the morning and go to Texas with my Mom in Law...my niece has a birthday party, so we thought we would go---and have a little girl time together. On the game board is a stop at the outlet malls in Gainsville, Tx and the one in Hillsboro. I love outlet malls--and Texas really knows how to do them! I like the long ride to Texas, so hopefully I'll get some good pics too.

I really need to block the fountain pen search heading from Ebay! Every time I slide down that dark path, it costs me....big time. I wonder if there is a fountain Pen hoarders anonymous? Although I will say that I use my fountain pens. I love writing letter. Long letters. Most of my friends do not write anything other than emails, so I am not usually on the receiving end of letters, but I do enjoy writing them. It is very relaxing to be able to just slow down and put words on paper. That is where my love for writing objects comes from. I love paper and pens. When hubby goes to conferences, my big treat is that he brings back vendor pens...hey, I'm a cheap date.....Some of the vendors that visit his office leave some really well made pens...

I guess I'd better get ready to go--daylight is burning....

Happy thoughts and great coffee to you and yours!

No comments: