Sunday, June 24, 2007

Airplanes





Here are a couple pictures from the Cessna open house a couple weeks ago. As you can tell, one of the boys didn't want to be in pictures. We finally got him to turn around, so the face you see is the result. I like going to these every year -- we see all the models from the very beginning Cessna (the all red one at the top), to the jets. The one on the bottom is a smaller plane than what we fly around in. Hubby is also a pilot, which is a perk of working for Cessna--he is a member of the employee flying club, which allows us the opportunity to rent planes at great rates. That is just one of the perks of working for them, they really are good to him, which is why he loves his job.
I am really looking forward to the trip to Beaver Lake in Arkansas. Even if the non diving spouses don't get to go into Eureka Springs, I will look forward to having time to just sit and quilt. I need to make a quilt for my sister in law who lives in Little Rock. She is pregnant. I feel bad because we really don't live too far away anymore since she moved to Arkansas, and yet it seems we still don't get to talk or visit. We really need to change that! I'm not really very good at keeping in touch, and that really needs to change! I have a sister and another sister in law in Texas also that I should stay better connected to! I guess that would be a good goal to work towards...

No comments: