Saturday, September 01, 2007

Weekend!


A three day weekend! I am so ready for it! The past 2 weeks have been just crazy. I really think the full moon got to some people early! It was such a stressful week that I broke my normal rule of not shopping for yarn when I am stressed and hit Twist, the new yarn shop here in town. I bought yarn for the upcoming sweater class I'm taking and found some outrageously cool Colinette sock yarn called Jitterbug. The colorway is called Mardi Gras and it is spectacular!!! It was $20 a hank, but I picked up the last two hanks she had in this colorway because she did indicate the hanks tend to be a little smaller than most, and I did not want to run out. Whatever I have left over from the second hank will be come the tops of another pair that I'll finish out in a solid coordinating color.


I am going out this afternoon with some girlfriends for a chick flick and then sushi afterwards. There is a really good sushi place near the theatre and we haven't been there in at least 2 months...the girls are going to the movie to watch " The Nanny Diaries" and then hubby is meeting up with us at the sushi place. He loves this place (Tokyo) as much as I do.

No comments: